Lotus Bakeries, based in Lembeke Belgium, produces snacks like Lotus Biscoff, waffles and small cakes. The family company is listed on the Euronext Brussels Stock Exchange and produces in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden. Lotus Bakeries operates via own sales offices in ten European countries, the USA, Hong Kong, China and Korea and works with over 40 external distributor partners worldwide. Around 2,400 employees manufacture and sell the products under the brand names Lotus, Peijnenburg and Annas. Lotus Bakeries draws on its strong tradition to develop innovative new products and is also expanding its “Natural Food” snacking segment. In 2021, Lotus Bakeries achieved total sales of EUR 750 million and is within the Top 7 ranking of the worldwide sales value for mono portion cookie concepts.
In Germany, Lotus Biscoff is the No. 1 biscuit brand in the OOH channel with more than 300.000 servings per day and has also a strong track record within the retail channel.
Lotus Bakeries expanded its product range in Germany in 2018 in the very exciting area of "natural snacks" in the fruit slices and muesli bars category with the innovative brands Nakd and Bear.
The existing sales office for the German market with its 13 employees is located in Düsseldorf (Derendorf).
Main Responsibilities Are:
In this role you are managing the customer relationship and delivering the strategies for yearly and long term, profitable sales growth of your customers responsible for together with the National Key Account Manager.
Building sustainable contacts with the customers, strong analytical skills, pro-active thinking and acting, in combination with a hands-on mentality and a team player profile are essential to the success of this position.The Junior Key Account role is based in Düsseldorf and reports to the National Key Account Manager
- Developing and implementing an account plan in line with the Lotus Bakeries strategy and the development of strong commercial relationships
- Translating the national brand and marketing strategy at customer level by means of the growth pillars range such as product listings, promotions, displays, etc.
- Developing targeted, customer-related plans for developing internal KPIs, packaging or promotional strategy
- Taking care of the relationship and contract management to achieve the commercial objectives
- Close collaboration with Category Management to jointly develop and implement key leverages that enable to grow the business
- Collaborating with field sales, focusing on an effective market approach by defining and achieving clear KPIs on the range and promotional initiatives
- Monitoring and management of all administrative, logistical or financial tasks encountered by customers in close consultation with the sales assistants as well as other departments
- Efficient communication of relevant commercial information to other internal or external stakeholders
- Building and maintaining an effective network within the FMCG market
- Analyzing and translating all relevant market data
- Representing Lotus as a company at customers, events, fairs, etc.