Founded in 1981, TCL Electronics (HKSE 01070), is a leading company for Consumer Electronics with 25 000 employees across 78 countries, and is now ranked n°2 worldwide LCD TV supplier.
TCL Electronics has developed specific expertise, promoting vertical integration, i.e. manufacturing of its LEDTVs from A to Z.
TCL is one of the fastest growing High Tech Brands in the World. TCL’s slogan or signature, « The Creative Life », sets the tone.
Starting 2020, TCL Electronics Europe will start to expand in new categories, like Major Domestics Appliances products
• In charge of sales out initiatives and optimization at retail and store level together with German sales team
• Propose retail launch plans and Go to Market plan for key products, align with EU marketing, EU Products Management and local sales and execute.
• Optimize Point of sales, brand corners and walls as well as merchandisers and promoter teams
• Manage the trade marketing budget
• Launch cross channels and specific retailer promotion – online and offline
• Builds retail launch plan and Go To Market plans for Germany in cooperation with EU Marketing team and German Sales team based on a structured channel segmentation, including sales out target and follow up dashboards
• Collaborates with EU Marketing team and German Sales team to build sales promotions.
• Plans and organizes production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials, promotions and promoters by finding the most efficient solutions.
• Carry out regular visits of Key accounts together with sales team and of key shops together with Field sales team in order to check implementation of planned instore activities and support shop negotiation of better brand instore presence.
• Manages content used to promote brands and products of key online retailers
• Organize local trade shows, local customer events
• Adapts training programs developed by EU Marketing team to local needs and supports local teams in the execution of training program
• Collaborates with EU Marketing team to develop or adapt sales tools, catalogs, presentations to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to customers.