Our enviable portfolio of local and global clients choose Nigel Wright because they receive consistent excellent service and a genuine collaborative approach, and our individual teams focus on specific disciplines, sectors and locations ensuring our clients and candidates always work with experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
The role will involve:
- Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone within the North East Region.
- Presenting Nigel Wright’s services and selling our benefits; including negotiating fees.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from taking the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
- Using your sector expertise to come up with creative solutions for your clients’ recruitment needs.
- Networking within your market and developing relationships with existing and new contacts.
- Working autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously, shaping your own diary.
- Based at our Wynyard office in Teesside, you will look after clients within the North East of the country; however some UK travel may be required from time to time.