National Communication Manager
Our client is a market leading and fast paced drinks company, with extremely strong brand awareness throughout the world. They are looking for a National Communication Manager to drive their communication strategy in Switzerland.
Job Reference: 359212
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: competitive package
Posted: 19 July 2012
The National Communication Manager reports directly to the Head of Marketing Switzerland and manages a team of regional communication managers and digital media managers.
With your team you will develop strategies involving all Media channels, monitor their implementation and coordinate with the Events team all national sports and music events.
As a manager you will autonomously create a national communication plan and manage the relevant budget.
You will have cross functional responsibility for editorial communication as well as for print, radio, TV and digital communications.
You will be in charge of national public relations and will liaise with media.
Additionally you will work out new concepts for format productions and distribution and work on the licensing business of the client's own media house.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of five years of experience in communications /PR and marketing
- Experience in digital marketing and social media, content production, distribution and creative storytelling
- Degree in Marketing/ Communication preferred
- Knowledge of the Swiss media and Swiss culture
- Strong team management skills and charisma
- Analytical and strategic approach, able to proritise and highly organised.
- Autonomous and pro-active behaviour, enthusiasm and creativity with a strong affinity with sports and music
- Native German, fluent English required. Good level of French a plus.
Back Apply Now